*













*

I'm not yours and you're not mine, but we can sit and pass the time.
sunminsong

DAY 2
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 11:49 PM

Day 2 was a little bit harder than I thought. Thought that I'd kill these bad habits but it's going to take a bit of a process. Nonetheless, spending all this time with you made me realize that I couldn't spend my time doing nothing any better. I figured out that I'm crazy for you, I'm waiting on you. The mystery about you keeps me going. It's a little crazy to say that you change me for the better and you don't even know it, you make me so happy and you don't even see it. I can't see a better reason to be doing what I do. Feeling a little older now that I realize you're the one I want to settle down for. Until someone better comes along, you're my #1 priority.